Wednesday, November 26, 2008

te he he he ha ha--gulp choke


Tuesday night my dad made scallop potatoes. He was very excited about it so he made sure I had some when I came home. As I took a big bite, my dad asked, "Did I tell you how I singed my hair?" I turned around and looked at his face and saw that all around his hair line were burnt hair. I started to laugh so hard I was scared I was going to choke.
This is how dad singed his hair...
He was burning brush and still had a little gasoline in his jug and thought what the heck. He threw the jug in the fire and it exploded toward him. As he was telling the story, he was showing his reaction--arms flinging and head back. He said it felt like someone shot at him. I'm still giggling...

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

I did notice that he still has plenty of eyebrows.

shortensweet said...

I bet that was funny..your Dad is so animated..lol