Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my little dancers

So today I called in because I have pink eye. I never had any kind of eye infection so it made me a little nervous. I have a coworker whose daughter almost lost an eye because she had a type of herpes virus in her eye. But thank God it's not herpes! Any how, I worked on some dance steps for the girls' Christmas dance. They did very well. They know the steps but just need a little work on keeping it smooth. I was so impressed. At first, they had lots of ideas. I let them show me the very complex and beautiful dances that they wanted to do. But I told them that we should keep it simple just in case they get nervous. They agreed.

This video is from their dance class. It is just a taste of what they can do.

2 comments:

shortensweet said...

AMAZING! Great little dancers.

Rayslady said...

And so beautiful. Just like their mom.