Monday, November 17, 2008

gas station bathrooms


Ever use a gas station bathroom? Some are really nice and some are not so nice. Ray & I stopped at a gas station that have nice bathrooms--usually. I walked in and it was pretty messy but there was no waiting--so ok. I flushed and guess what happened? Yep. It did the opposite of flush. I panicked. I grabbed their plunger and of course the stupid rubber thing flipped inside out so I couldn't work it anymore. I so walked out and said "It's bubbling over." 3 gas station attendants stared at me with goofy smiles. The young girl behind me peeked in and said "I'm not touching that" meanwhile, the guy laughed. I covered my face and started walking out but they didn't move. They just looked and laughed. I stopped at the door and said "It wasn't the bad kind". I went out the door went to Ray and told him what happened. So my sweet man walked in and told them he wasn't with the "toilet over flow-er girl". Did I say sweet man? I should have asked "where is my sweet man?" Oh, I know where he is. He is with the guy that told me to move over. Yup. Good weekend.
btw, ray thank you for getting my blog up and running--you are sweet :)

3 comments:

VeeFlower said...

Great to see you are blogging again! LOL! So they thought you loaded it up and overflowed it. How embarassing! I give you credit for using the plunger. I would've gone in and said, "Hey, the last person that used that john plugged it up and it's so gross I am just going to have to go somewhere else!" And blamed it on them. But that's just me. (And you wonder where HE gets it from!?)

Ray Veen said...

What Cindy didn't see was that I went in and cleaned it personally, to spare her from further embarrassment.

Funny how she missed that part.

shortensweet said...

Wow - who would have thought that CINDY could have plugged up a toliet!

It was nice of you to clean up after her.